Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 1

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...

OK, ok, not really. I've got the Air Force song stuck in my head after listening to a fireworks simulcast, and it seemed appropriate for a blog-launching. I've heard of, and seen, many examples of a 365-day photo challenge, but up until now hadn't ever considered undertaking one myself.

I love taking pictures. I may not absolutely don't have the skill level of a professional, and I certainly don't have professional equipment, but that doesn't stop me from snapping away! And unlike my children, minifigures are captive subjects who won't blink, pout, run away, or pull a little sister's hair as I take the picture, so this should be fun. I'll be using a Canon Powershot SX10, along with occasional color correction using Photoshop Elements 6.0.

So without further ado, here is Day 1.

C3PO was beginning to have serious doubts about this new propulsion system.

No comments:

Post a Comment